The Eloquent Estonia
Kadriorg is the former summer residence of the Russian Czar`s family built by Peter the Great and related to Catherine I. You will admire the favourite resting place of the city dwellers – the wonderful Swan pond with many flowers and spectacular sights. The luxurious Kadriorg Palace built in Baroque style was designed by an architect Niccolo Minchetti in 1718, built in 1729 and renovated in 2000. Also you will see Presidential Palace, Song Festival Grounds, Pirita Beach area and St. Bridget`s Convent Ruins.
– Duration 2,5-3 hours at suitable for You time
– Individual guidance with personal approach
– Can be extended upon request
– Starts and ends in suitable for You place (e.g. Your hotel)
– A CD with pictures of Estonia as a gift
PRICE PER PERSON* 2 pax – 55 EUR; 3 – 4 pax – 39 EUR; 5 – 8 pax – 29 EUR
– Personal guide
– Mineral water
*Children up to 7 for free, up to 12 years old -50%!