Tranquility of a true Estonian Countryside
Get a glimpse of true Estonian countryside and village life in Estonian Open Air Museum! Rocca al Mare is a real Estonian village with 12 farms, as well as its own church, tavern and schoolhouse dated back to 19th century. There are also a number of mills, a fire station, fishing net sheds at the seashore as well as a dancing area and a village swing. Here You get to see the world opposite to the lavish Old Town and the way Native Estonians used to live in wooden dwellings with thatched roofs.
– Duration 3-3,5 hours at suitable for You time
– Individual guidance with personal approach
– Possibility to taste local cuisine in the museum’s tavern
– Can be extended upon request
– Starts and ends in suitable for You place (e.g. Your hotel)
– A CD with pictures of Estonia as a gift
PRICE PER PERSON* 2 pax – 69 EUR; 3 – 4 pax – 49 EUR; 5 – 8 pax – 39 EUR.
– Personal guide
– Entrance tickets
– Mineral water